Hey all,

So, I've recently been looking into making a mod for the Dubstep gun, and I see that it requires Wwise 2012.2 build 4419.

When I went to the download page linked in the SRMods forum, it appears that even after accepting the license agreement the download does not initiate. I've spam clicked on the link and... nothing. I'm not sure if I just don't have the permissions to download, or if the download itself is broken.

Does anyone have a repack of this version available for download anywhere? I imagine that newer versions of Wwise will not work with SR4.

Maybe it's just my internet connection. I'm really not sure, but it seems to me that the download link through the forums is broken. I would appreciate any help with this.

Last edited:
I was able to download the file through mobile and then just move it to my PC. Not sure what the issue was when downloading from PC.
So it seems that the DL isn't broken, but for some reason I just wasn't able to initiate the download from my PC. Maybe it's the browser I'm using.

Sorry if this is a bad post.

Last edited:
Back