Saints Row IV Volition Update to SRIV Modding SDK!!

Sorry if this is a dumb question but what release will allow people to edit the world, for example; import the previous cribs back into the game? Also how come in the pierce rescue mission you covered up the pool in the penthouse? Does the water no longer work? The pool was like, my favorite part!

Sorry if this is a dumb question but what release will allow people to edit the world, for example; import the previous cribs back into the game? Also how come in the pierce rescue mission you covered up the pool in the penthouse? Does the water no longer work? The pool was like, my favorite part!
my guess it'll be a part of this eventual release

Other areas we plan to explore after the above are:
  • Modifying world geometry

It'd be nice if all we had to do was plug in some files from SR3, but I doubt that's how it works.

Maybe I am blind, but month ago someone said that release A already completed and people can edit weapons, but I can't see where to download such tool...

Maybe I am blind, but month ago someone said that release A already completed and people can edit weapons, but I can't see where to download such tool...

Nothing's been released yet.

my guess it'll be a part of this eventual release

Other areas we plan to explore after the above are:
  • Modifying world geometry

It'd be nice if all we had to do was plug in some files from SR3, but I doubt that's how it works.
Dang, do you know why they closed up the pool though?

Now that i'm reading close, I don't see mentioning adding new function/action. So is not possible?

Creating new animations will not be in the first release, if that's what you are asking. There are ways to change effects and behaviors of weapons which some mods already do. You will still be able to do those things with modded weapons.

Back