The Boss Goes To Washington [CO-OP BUG]

In mission The Boss Goes to Washington, if played in co-op (on singlepayer it works normally), when you are threw to another rooftop the loading screen starts to load forever. It isn't happening only with me,I already saw a lots of people complaining about this on others forums.

Are you or your co-op partner running any mods?
If yes, try removing all mods and see if it is still happening.

Are you or your co-op partner running any mods?
If yes, try removing all mods and see if it is still happening.

No, we aren't running any mods (forgot to add this on the first post)

What weapons are you using? We have had reports of the Alien RPG and Merica weapon causing infinite loads. I'm trying to reproduce that now, actually. Do you have one of those equipped?

I can confirm this bug. Same mission, same problem. Works fine on other missions.

I was using Merica and the normal RPG with TF2 skin. My partener was using Dubstep with the black skin and the Tiny Pistol/Loud Locuster. But we were using those weapons on other missions and they worked just fine. I'll try later without the Merica and then post what happens.

I retried without any challenge/side missions/DLC weapons and it didn't solved anything.

See, I told y'all it wasn't mods causing it!

Me and my buddy prolly had our Merica weapons in our inventory too but one, this was before the major patch to fix the weapons issue and two, we can't test it now on account of him doing the mission solo so he could finish the story

So any volition staff?

Back