SR3 Save Editor C

There's no reason to wait for all the DLC. Now that some DLC is out, it should be pretty apparent where the data is in the save file, and of course when someone's ready to start, they'll ask Volition to provide information about the file format.

One wouldn't have to be based on mine, though it's a good starting point. I think i coupled the file format too much to the UI, so the whole thing needs to be ripped apart and reassembled. Also, i'm not too keen on using Java for end-user applications; i only used it here because i was in a hurry and didn't want to learn how to make a UI in C#.

I CAN GET RID OF DUAL WIELD PISTOLS NOW :D :D :D

We can also get rid of your account if you continue to type in all caps.

Forum Rules said:
DO make an effort to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation to the best of your ability. We understand that some of our user base has English as a second language, but at least try and make an effort; this means capitalizing the first letter of sentences, using punctuation, not substituting numbers instead of letters (2 instead of too,) not posting in all lower or upper case, etc.

Not too scared, though. IdolNinja is really pretty fluffy once you get under the spiky exterior.
09af900313d7b1f0374ccc9dc40a67d9f4a93c10189cc357b7298c264bb26635.jpg

Last edited:
How do i actually use this? Is it a programme or in game thing?
It is a program that you run and point to your save file to edit it.
You need Java 7 though:
Java Requirement: 1.7.0
This program requires Java 7. If you do not have it, or if you have trouble running the program (most commonly an error about the "main class"), download and (re)install the version 7 JRE (Java Runtime Environment) from here: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html

Back