Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

How can I change the key bindings for toggling the HUD on/off and for toggling slew mode (free camera)? I'd like to change them from 8 + PAGE UP/ 8 + END to R + PAGE UP/ R + END.

Edit* found the commands in sr3_city.lua

Last edited:
How can I change the key bindings for toggling the HUD on/off and for toggling slew mode (free camera)? I'd like to change them from 8 + PAGE UP/ 8 + END to R + PAGE UP/ R + END.

See the first post which has instructions on how to change the keys to whatever you want.

Hello, Idolninja - Most of the commands I tried are working, but there is a big issue which the enemies are not attacking the player as if the PC is invisible/nonexistence in their eyes. So, this makes the missions/quests' progress could not be completed. Also, the game crushes are occurred randomly during the game. Is this something to do with SR3city.lua, conflicts, or something else? BTW, I owned the legit SR IV Game of the Century and did re-verified integrity of the client in the steam. I will posts more issues when I encountered them. Please take a look and resolve the issues. Thank :)

I had installed this mod a while back and had everything working perfectly. Then I installed some mod that messed up my game so I had to delete all my mods and fix the game. Now I installed the mod again and followed all the directions and it isn't working. I put all the files in the correct folder but nothing changes. Are there any known mods to affect this one? I have some others installed and they all work, but this one doesn't.

Sounds like you have a mod that uses a same file as SB+. I would suggest looking at the mod packages you have installed and compare files in them with SB+. You might also want to make sure that SB+ is installed last so its files overwrite any other version.

My steam client did auto-update every games in my library. I also did re-verified integrity of the SR IV to see if anything is missing. There is no conflict from SB+ since no overwrite files is needed during the copy and paste.

control_binding_sets.xtbl
control_schemes.xtbl
spawn_info_groups.xtbl
I cant find these files in my SR folder how can I find them?
I'm pretty sure you just extract the mod's files in there without overwriting anything. If I'm right the files aren't supposed to be there.

Last edited:
Back