Saints Row IV subtitles can not be -- HELP

Share thomasjepp.saintsrow-rev22 tools that I open the file with. but in spite of changing the subtitles during game play continues in the native language.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV/packfiles\pc\cache/misc.vpp_pc open files

I changed the file voice_us.le_strings

Despite throwing back and pack my native language, but subtitles are involved in

but all these things can change everything except other

for example :

Last edited:
what do you mean ..
I dont understand
but installed the game
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV"

Last edited:
No, I used new tools to be shared forum

're talking about games

the orginal game. steam version

Last edited:
Okay, let's not bother him about the path. It may have been an honest mistake.

I think I understand the problem. You changed the text in the "le_strings" file, but in the game, it is not changed.

Make sure your edited "le_strings" file is in the root folder of the game: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\voice_us.le_strings

I dont understand
voice_us.le_strings do I have to move here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\ ?

because C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\ This file is not

I'm also pretty sure that I change it checked several times. when opening and loading the game, one thing is restoring writes. A friend of this file and change control system is canceled, he said. How can I solve this.

Last edited:
I've tried it but it did not work is still blocked.
I do not understand the language file is from another. because it is the only file I'm turning it.

I don't understand what you are trying to do.
Are you trying to mod the English game to have subtitles in an unsupported language?

I do not understand the language file is from another.
From another "what"?

It would help us if you could give more detail for what it is you are trying to do.

Back