Saints Row IV Saints Row IV press preview followup

Status
Not open for further replies.
weapons from blade runner and firefly? a tommy gun? this game is gonna be freaking epic. the more i hear about it the more i love it.

How is the enemy variety?
I liked that SRTT each gang sorta had its own feel. The deckers had those rollerblade girls that were all over the place but made the gun fights very fun something that I thought SR2 and other openworld games lacked. So far I've seen those grunts aliens and the big red lizard.

I also assume there is just the Aliens as the enemies and not 3 factions you have to taken down.

How is the enemy variety?
I liked that SRTT each gang sorta had its own feel. The deckers had those rollerblade girls that were all over the place but made the gun fights very fun something that I thought SR2 and other openworld games lacked. So far I've seen those grunts aliens and the big red lizard.

I also assume there is just the Aliens as the enemies and not 3 factions you have to taken down.

I can't talk about that, sorry.

Along with weapon costumes, are skins with each costume? If so can are you allowed to describe a few?

Also, something I'm pretty sure of but just want a yes/no. There are no throwable grenades, right?

Are there any changes in vehicle handling compared to the third?

Other than clothes and hair are there any new character customization? [I'm thinking face paint and body morphing]

Do you jump higher and run faster with power upgrades or just longer and more often?

What keeps the black hole gun from being op?

thanks for the info.

Hey there. Long time lurker, first time poster. You probably get that a lot.

Couple of questions if I may; first up, is there still gang customisation and, if so, what were the options like. Second, was the Vulture in-game? (It's my favourite helo, what can I say?)

Otherwise, thanks so much for sharing all this!

Some questions:

So are the virus injections limited to a number? So after completing about 25, there are no more?

Do you have any other stories on NPC behavior during the open world or them just doing some unique stuff?

Can the Mech do your taunts/threats/compliments/gestures? Just wondering as it dances during the mission complete screen.

Along with weapon costumes, are skins with each costume? If so can are you allowed to describe a few?

Also, something I'm pretty sure of but just want a yes/no. There are no throwable grenades, right?

Are there any changes in vehicle handling compared to the third?

Other than clothes and hair are there any new character customization? [I'm thinking face paint and body morphing]

Do you jump higher and run faster with power upgrades or just longer and more often?

What keeps the black hole gun from being op?

Each weapon costume has anywhere from 2-4 skins. These are things like decals, gold plating, etc.

Vehicles handled the same as SRTT, maybe a bit more responsive... maybe. It's hard to tell.

Nothing else new in character customization that I saw other than the voice pitch slider and new tattoos.

Upgrades will let you jump higher and run faster.

The black hole gun wasn't in the preview build, but I did play it in LA. Check my original article (linked at the top of this one) for more details on it.

is there still gang customisation and, if so, what were the options like. Second, was the Vulture in-game? (It's my favourite helo, what can I say?)

I did not see any gang customization, but the area that it would have been in was really alpha and kind of broken where half the menus either didn't work or crashed the game. That was in LA btw. The preview build didn't have your actual crib in it so I couldn't check.

I only saw the Tornado and Eagle, but not a Vulture.

So, about the throwable grenades, any idea if they're in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back