Saints Row Break the Build stream today

Oh, yes, that trivial little detail. I mean, how hard could it be? All they have to do is press the PC Port-O-Matic button and it's done! :p
I still have some crumb of hope that perhaps Volition will release remastered version of Saints Row 1 on its 10th anniversary as a huge surprise... Even though I know that it's kinda difficult to expect such surprises... *another little sad dream that never comes true, I guess*

I still have some crumb of hope that perhaps Volition will release remastered version of Saints Row 1 on its 10th anniversary as a huge surprise... Even though I know that it's kinda difficult to expect such surprises... *another little sad dream that never comes true, I guess*
That would be a great surprise. But at least the original Xbox 360 game is still available to buy (used or download), so all is not lost. I'm playing the original Saints Row for the first time right now (about 30% done so far) after I played all the other Saints Row games, and even though the graphics are a bit dated, It's still every bit as fun as the newer games. I would really appreciate updated graphics, though.

That would be a great surprise. But at least the original Xbox 360 game is still available to buy (used or download), so all is not lost. I'm playing the original Saints Row for the first time right now (about 30% done so far) after I played all the other Saints Row games, and even though the graphics are a bit dated, It's still every bit as fun as the newer games. I would really appreciate updated graphics, though.
I don't own any console, I only got PC. That's why I'm so pissed that I couldn't ever play Saints Row 1. :(

Back