Reverse Cosplay Contest - first winner

Dear Lord. Just saw the "Genki Pimp Spacesuit" outfit and it looks even worse to me. I realize many people liked these costumes, but I can't stand those wacky, unbalanced and over the top pieces of clothing anymore. They destroy the mission cutscenes and any weight left to the Saints Row story to me.

Heaven forbid we get some over the top costumes for a game series that's a total raunchy, over the top game that parodies numerous genres from sci fi to horror to silly gangsta stuff.

I really don't think the Freckle Bitch costume is any sillier than the superhero costumes, or the hot dog costume that been in SR2, 3, and 4. Not sure if it was in the first game since well, they didn't port it. But after playing the SR2 port I'm glad they didn't because that was a piss poor port, not as bad as the RE3 port though. To be fair to Capcom they were porting that between Windows 98 and Millenium, and the gpu they were focusing on was the voodoo chipset, which went belly up shortly after RE 3 came out.

Last edited:
Heaven forbid we get some over the top costumes for a game series that's a total raunchy, over the top game that parodies numerous genres from sci fi to horror to silly gangsta stuff.

I really don't think the Freckle Bitch costume is any sillier than the superhero costumes, or the hot dog costume that been in SR2, 3, and 4. Not sure if it was in the first game since well, they didn't port it. But after playing the SR2 port I'm glad they didn't because that was a piss poor port, not as bad as the RE3 port though. To be fair to Capcom they were porting that between Windows 98 and Millenium, and the gpu they were focusing on was the voodoo chipset, which went belly up shortly after RE 3 came out.
so its good to see im not the only one who loves the crazier outfits over the "sensible" ones. i mean.... come on. you ever see how CRAZY you can dress up your character? and you guys complain about sensibility. or it "ruining" cutscenes. in my oppinion, seeing myself dressed in a hotdog suit in a serious moment only increases the lolziness of it all. and that, is reason enough for me.

even back in saints row 2 a dude can wear ladies lingerie. or any number of womans clothing. and YOU guys complain about sensibility?

Noone forces you to wear these over the top outfits, I barely wear them too, but there's still plenty of other clothing left for me.

I do, and my brother thinks I'm weird because of that. :confused:

My Wife is the same way. Wonders why I play as a female in a lot of my games. I simply tell her that, "I live and breath as a guy 24/7....so damnit, if I want to 'play' as a female for a few hours a day, I'm going to......Now go away, you're bothering me....Can't you see big drinkie monsters are after me?" :p

My Wife is the same way. Wonders why I play as a female in a lot of my games. I simply tell her that, "I live and breath as a guy 24/7....so damnit, if I want to 'play' as a female for a few hours a day, I'm going to......Now go away, you're bothering me....Can't you see big drinkie monsters are after me?" :p
Yeah, I always just tell him I don't care if he thinks it's weird. :rolleyes:

im excited to see more clothes and stuff being added. say, i wonder if we can get a "design a sweet new weapon" contest?
wishful thinking im sure. :p

There is also a second winner for a custom male outfit that hasn't been announced yet. Both are coming as free DLC for all platforms in January.

eS4ruSE.jpg

I hope it's really this month, because I can't wait to see how they look in-game.

Back