Rare Vehicle Cheats (includes Additional Cheats) v5

Yes, the decker Bear variant is absolutely from the second half of Ho Boat. You shoot them while in the helicopter on rails segment.

Idol, I can't seem to find the Wakazashi car. I found ONE, and it got blown up before I could even get in it.
I don't see if in this mod, and can't find the cheat code for adding it. It's not givewakazashi.
can you add this or find out how i can add this car?

And does anyone know what car that resembles a BMW 325i? mostly the front, and lights look the same.
I've only found one parked before, can't remember the name either.
Thanks Idol

I actually found it, its the Nelson. Its like a 4 door 325i. The handling on it is really good. And after you customize it, its pretty quick too. id still like to edit it myself and make it as fast as the attrazione tho

Sure, I'll add the Wakazashi in the next update.

Yes, the decker Bear variant is absolutely from the second half of Ho Boat. You shoot them while in the helicopter on rails segment.
Nope, that's the Morningstars bear, the Decker variant is from the protecting angel mission from kinzie.

I actually found it, its the Nelson. Its like a 4 door 325i. The handling on it is really good. And after you customize it, its pretty quick too. id still like to edit it myself and make it as fast as the attrazione tho

Oh, never ran across that one. According to the wiki its based on the 2002 BMW E46 M3.

Oh, never ran across that one. According to the wiki its based on the 2002 BMW E46 M3.
yea, its pretty rare. I've only seen maybe 3 and I'm at about 70% through the game. I spent over an hour driving around the entire city checking out each car I saw.
And yea, the 2002 BMW M3 has the same body/frame as the 325i, the only difference between the two is some exterior styling and a bigger engine in the M3, otherwise its the same car.
And the bumpers they have to chose from in customization look pretty good imo.

yea, its pretty rare. I've only seen maybe 3 and I'm at about 70% through the game. I spent over an hour driving around the entire city checking out each car I saw.
And then you find one and the street is almostly filled with it... GTA logic also found in Saints Row 3.

Back