[Ported Mod] Genki Spawn Mod 10% Day 30% Night

This mod is ported from this. Thank to Lexi very much!

This mod makes Genki Spawn 10% at day, and 30% at night.
This has been tested. Easy to install, like other mod.

Install Instructions: Put spawn_info_categories.xtbl in root dir
(.\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV)

*Delete spawn_info_categories.xtbl to uninstall this mod.
**Sorry, I'm not good at English.

---------------------------------------------------
This mod I made so Genki spawns more than the .5 % chance bumped it to 10% during the day and 30% during the night. This affects the all of city not just a specific neighborhood. Just place the file in your Saints Row 3 folder that contains the .exe and play!

Attachments

• [SR4]GenkiSpawnMod.zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 2,887
I have a question. Do the genki spawns still drop the 200,000 and up dollars they used to drop in Saints row 3?

I think one of Volition's staff members stated that they no longer drop as much, but appear slightly more frequently.

I've yet to see Genki in my game, I may use this just to see him in action in person.
If it weren't for seeing him in a YouTube video, I would have thought he wasn't in it at all.

Can anybody tell me what or who Genki is?
Or does anyone wanna tell me what this is about? I can watch a youtube vid too, just post the link of the vid here :)

I have a question. Do the genki spawns still drop the 200,000 and up dollars they used to drop in Saints row 3?
If you want to change up much he drops just edit this, its from Character.xtbl and for the ped version of Genki
Code:
<AI_Personality>Genki</AI_Personality>
       <Cash>
         <Coin>8</Coin>
         <Min>10</Min>
         <Max>20</Max>
         <Dollar>
           <Min>100000</Min>
           <Max>100000</Max>
         </Dollar>
       </Cash>

I always get him spawn tho without a mod, Think my game was glitched at one point tho he would show up every time I played -.-

Edit: Also I wouldnt realy say this was 'ported' I guess you could say that but to be technical it was adapted from SRTT but its not my place to say what you call your mods :p so its up to you :D

Back