Play as Giant Zinyak Mech

The mech has a timer? I request a mod to remove the timer then.

Also is this a new vehicle, or does it just replace the Mech.
i already did. and no one is replying. ><

My cache income is fixed, but I have another problem... When I go in my phone, your mech isn't there... Is it because I haven't finished the game yet? Cheers!

Yeah you've gotta finish the game to unlock it. If you know what the first homie you unlock is, I could try and replace that one so you can use it way earlier.

does this have a timer? i hated that the mech had a timer...

It has a timer but I extended it to be 10x as long as normal.

Yeah you've gotta finish the game to unlock it. If you know what the first homie you unlock is, I could try and replace that one so you can use it way earlier.

It has a timer but I extended it to be 10x as long as normal.
cant you remove it? ><

I don't know, probably? I mean, alternatively, I could just make the timer hella long and no one would ever run into it.
idol will probably know. HEY IDOLNINJA. you know if we can turn off the annoying mech timer? (also maybe the cooldown time to call up the mech homie)

idol will probably know. HEY IDOLNINJA. you know if we can turn off the annoying mech timer? (also maybe the cooldown time to call up the mech homie)

While I may know a lot of things, I certainly have not examined every sr4 table i.e. go do an indexed search yourself. :p

While I may know a lot of things, I certainly have not examined every sr4 table i.e. go do an indexed search yourself. :p
well cant hate me for trying. XDDD ah well. i can wait. :3

Open the file, CTRL + F for "0000" a lot of zeroes, since he says he put "longer", you'll find your value, add a couple of zeroes and save it.
which file though?! o_O
*is a noob at this*

Back