New Game Plus "Like" Save File {Requires All DLC}

Wasn't sure how to share this as its not in the realm of traditional mod. Just a save file right before Take Me To Church meant to make replaying saints row less of a grind and also to help bypass some common bugs like certain weapons ability not being unlockable after save reload by me grinding them after obtaining but before saving :').

Option one Demon Hunt complete and weapon reward has signature ability unlocked (Save 8)
Option two Demon Hunt Not Started (Save 7)

Whats Included
All Available Ventures, Side Hustles, Windmills, ect. discovered/completed
All Weapon Ability's unlocked and upgraded
All Clothing & Tattoos Purchased [minus the buggy full back tattoos that don't show up in wardrobe/style app]
A Garage Full of useful, uncommon, rare, and unique vehicle spawns
Lotsa Money ^_^

Whats not included
Anything only obtainable after the mission "Take me to Church" such as purchases from "Everything's A Million dollars" and Decorations

Possible Future Update
An option 3 save that takes place after the decoration mission with Kev with all available decorations found.

Garage
Adversary (Tank)
Ant (Lost Wheels-Reward)
Ant 2 (FB’s Buggy-Reward)
Ant 3 (Gas Buggy- Reward)
Ant 4 (Unique-ish Spawn)
Ant 5 (Larping variant)
Attrazione (Jim Rob-Reward)
Attrazione 2 (Unique-ish Spawn-Jim Rob Venture)
Bullpup (Uncommon-Mini Monster Truck)
Bunker (S.W.A.T.)
Compton (Unique Spawn checkered)
Courser (Unique Spawn Anime)
Crisis (Unique-ish Spawn-Jim Rob Venture)
Diggum (Bulldozer-for fun)
Ethel (Unique Spawn-Oil Baron)
Fer de Lance (Unique-ish Spawn-Jim Rob Venture)
Fer de Lance 2 (Unique-ish Spawn)
Ferryman (DLC-From haunted mansion were demon hunt is started)
Frying Dutchman (Reward)
Galahad (Unique Spawn-Police Variant)
Gargantua (Los Pantaros-Jim Rob Venture)
Gentry (Idols Graffiti)
Gibraltar (Unique Spawn-Smelters)
Grandad (Unique-ish spawn)
Greenscaper (Uncommon Generic)
Hammerhead (Larping Variant)
Heavyweight (Reward)
Hollybird (DLC)
Hollywood (Larping Variant)
Hopper (Pantharos-common)
Idols Sandstorm (DLC)
Kenshin (Common Fast Motorcycle)
Kicki (Uncommon Spawn)
Lexington (Los Panteros-Turrent)
MDI-525C (Military Variant)
MDI-525C 2 (Marshall variant-Jim Rob Venture)
Ned’s Chicken Skipper (DLC Reward)
Nimrod 3000 (DLC-Broomstick)
Panteros Snake (DLC)
Phoenix (Unique-ish Spawn-Jim Rob Venture)
Porter (Laser wolf-Unique Spawn)
Potato (Reward)
Raycaster (Racing Wave-Unique Spawn)
Raycaster 2 (Saints Rising- Extremely Rare Spawn for easily purchasable decal... took me many hours T.T)
Reaper (Uncommon Spawn)
Ride (Reward)
Ride 2 (Unique Spawn-Clown)
Ridgelord (Starter Vehicle)
Saints Olive (DLC)
Sanicruiser (Reward)
Santa’s Truckster (DLC)
Schooner (Reward)
Shield (Reward)
Shifty (Reward)
Shifty 2 (Unique Spawn-Bathtub)
Shifty 3 (Larping Variant)
Shifty 4 (Lucky number 7-Jim Rob Venture)
Skirmish (Marshall-turrent)
Skorpio (Idols common-Jim Rob Venture)
Sojourn (Unique Spawn-Bumper Stickers)
Titan (common-slightly bugged to obtain)
Varsity (Unique-ish spawn-Ultra Wide)
Vindicator (Reward)
Vindicaror 2 (Reward)
Whip (Uncommon-Larping Tapeworm)
Widowmaker (Reward)

Let me know if i missed anything

Update: Bullpup signature ability now unlocked and vehicle added to Garage for both versions.

Attachments

• New Game Plus Save 1st Option.7z
    148.5 KB · Views: 18
  • New Game Plus Save 2nd Option.7z
    147.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I'd use this mod, because I like the idea of not having to grind through all the open world stuff every time, but I have a feeling it won't have my usual Venture placements.

I don't understand why Mission Replay became such an issue to implement after SR2.

I'd use this mod, because I like the idea of not having to grind through all the open world stuff every time, but I have a feeling it won't have my usual Venture placements.

I don't understand why Mission Replay became such an issue to implement after SR2.
it's likely because the designers couldn't agree to implement a feature that had tons of holes in it (like how you could exploit it hard enough to get a Ronin coloured Tornado). Initializing stuff to make sure it's only a mission replay was probably eating into development resources that they didn't have (or couldn't get approval for).
Game dev is tragic like that, it's nice when people like askagamedev on tumblr highlight the nuances behind those decisions.

it's likely because the designers couldn't agree to implement a feature that had tons of holes in it (like how you could exploit it hard enough to get a Ronin coloured Tornado). Initializing stuff to make sure it's only a mission replay was probably eating into development resources that they didn't have (or couldn't get approval for).
Game dev is tragic like that, it's nice when people like askagamedev on tumblr highlight the nuances behind those decisions.
The parent companies who buy these franchises really need to do their research on what people actually like about the franchise. Instead they just buy an IP and use it to push their own ideas of what they think people want.

Also "the designers couldn't agree to implement a feature that had tons of holes in it (like how you could exploit it hard enough to get a Ronin coloured Tornado)"

Finding elemental exploits just enhances the gaming experience in my opinion. Isn't that an inherent part of the "Speedrunning Experience"?

Also features that include in-game hacks don't seem like that big of an issue for a franchise that has a devoted modding community.

Back