Mission Replay v8

I have a problem. I installed version v3, I think so, maybe that was v4. I was glad with that mod. I repeated some first missions and I uninstalled mod. My progress in the game is 97%. Unfortunately, I saw that all bridges was down :( So, I installed mod again, and i replay last mission, (I think, that can be fix bridges)
I fortunately managed to :) But... When I try did car jumps over bridges, I couldn't :( The game doesn't want to include the jump :(
Now, I don't know what to do :(

Stunt jumps do not count towards completion percentage. That 97% means you are missing other things. Also, the HUD will not display the stunt jump prompt if you have already done that particular one. It is more likely that you are missing jumps in other locations.

I know, I know. Now I have 100% progress :) I did every barnstorming also :) But I can't find rest of car jumps. I did 57 of 63. Do you know any mod who show you where are the jumps? I'm looking for maps and any other, but it takes too much time. Anyway thanks for reply :)

Do you know any mod who show you where are the jumps?

Nothing like that exists afaik. You may want to post about in the Mod Request subforum and see if anyone can try and help you out.

hmmm, ok, thx for help, i can try there :)

I feel stupid but I am new to the game and can't find the actual file link to this replay mod. Can someone show me a direct link? I need to replay missions that give you certain homies because they do not show up in my phone list and I think it may be because I played the missions in co-op with someone who already completed those missions. Anywa, I would like to download this and give it a try. Thanks.

I feel stupid but I am new to the game and can't find the actual file link to this replay mod. Can someone show me a direct link? I need to replay missions that give you certain homies because they do not show up in my phone list and I think it may be because I played the missions in co-op with someone who already completed those missions. Anywa, I would like to download this and give it a try. Thanks.

Every single release thread here on the forums will have the relevant files attached to the first post. Check page 1. It won't do what you're hoping though. All misions and activities are a one time only unlock for just the first time. Replays will never reprocess them and award unlocks that somehow glitched and got missed.

Thanks. I think I'll just start over from the beginning then. I really do think it is a co-op bug and that doing them in single player will resolve it, hoping it will.

Best of luck, and feel free to post any questions or problems that your run into.

You may also want to keep in mind that other mods that use the same asm_pc file as mission replay are not compatible, unless you use the command line tools to update them manually, or the Gentlemen of Steelport mod which builds all that stuff dynamically for you. If you ever have issues with your menus freezing up then that's probably the culprit.

Back