IMPORTANT! Before making a new request thread...

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
Common requests that are either not possible, against the forum rules, or that we are just plain sick of replying to over and over:

Do NOT request mods that turn off unlocks like cell phone upgrades such as damage resistance. Just use Corrodias' awesome save editor.

Do NOT request increasing the size of the garage or wardrobe. These are also a part of the save file and cannot be modded at this time.

Do NOT request the creation of new cars, weapons, clothing, or anything else that would require a new model. We do not have mesh tools and requests such as these are currently impossible.

Do NOT request npc clothing for the player. In SRTT, an npc's body and clothes are all one big mesh, and thus can not be worn by the player. Period. Yes, we know SR2 didn't work like that. We also understand that there are seemingly wearable npc clothing like the Nyteblade outfit, but these are actually unique items created by Volition to be used by the player.

Do NOT request anything that involves enabling paid DLC in any form. We consider this piracy and it will most likely result in a ban.

Do NOT request any kind of nude mod or anything adult related here in this particular Mod Request forum. There is an Adult Corner subforum on our site that is specifically dedicated for that purpose.

*more to come

Sorry my english not very good more

I wanted to ask the '' 'hadouken' 'which is only available in Utima mission of dlc Trouble with clones could be used at any point in the game even outside the mission (this having the dlc) if this is a violation advise me.

o_O

Few! Thank you for telling us this, I was about to ask if you could have " Professor Genki " in Saints Row 2. Sorry in advance, I guess. Anyway, thank you.

thanks for saying this, this answered my question as to the whole npc clothing for players because the clubber shirt ive been wanting to try to get for my character but now i do know it has been rendered impossible

Back