Visuals & Graphics HD Textures Pack Mod

I remember watching this thread last month and had forgot about it.
Curios about that link I decided to follow it, the one you list above.

After snooping arouind on that site, my 'Warning, DANGER , Will Robinson, Danger mental filters fired.

I dunno, I dont 'think I'd touch anything that ENB site is offering to run on any PC I use.
If you are hell bent to take a risk like that, I'm sure it is probably in the Download section someplace there.
They even have a forum.
If you notice, there is a lot of EXE juggling going on, DLL's involved. Plenty of opportunity to do harm.

My advice. Forget about it , not worth the risk.

I could be wrong, and they are totally legit and not offering to do something subversive to ones PC, but I'll just pass, no matter
how hi rez my characters game nipples might be later.

I remember watching this thread last month and had forgot about it.
Curios about that link I decided to follow it, the one you list above.

After snooping arouind on that site, my 'Warning, DANGER , Will Robinson, Danger mental filters fired.

I dunno, I dont 'think I'd touch anything that ENB site is offering to run on any PC I use.
If you are hell bent to take a risk like that, I'm sure it is probably in the Download section someplace there.
They even have a forum.
If you notice, there is a lot of EXE juggling going on, DLL's involved. Plenty of opportunity to do harm.

My advice. Forget about it , not worth the risk.

I could be wrong, and they are totally legit and not offering to do something subversive to ones PC, but I'll just pass, no matter
how hi rez my characters game nipples might be later.
Mate, enbseries has been around for a while and is well established in any game.

Hey im really interested in this mod, I'm a noob at textures but this would be a great oppurtunity for me to get some experience at texture design, if you contact me with a list of things you want designed then i can have a go in the summer as i will have just finished high school and have a 10wk break

I also REALLY hope this project hasnt been dropped... i sincerely think SRTT needs those hd textures! please continue working on it!

I wouldn't hold your breath since Hevon hasn't even stopped by this forum since last December.

Back