Gentlemen of Steelport - Not fully working?

Now I don't mean to imply that the mod is in anyway flawed, but instead that it seems not every bit of it is actually being enabled. A buddy of mine and I are trying to get this mod fully working, but especially any new tattoos or clothing. We've tried every kind of install available and provided but see absolutely nothing new in terms of clothing or tattoos. I've even made sure that things such as the cheats and gang differences are on in a solo campaign.

I really don't know what else to say about it, other than these parts aren't there. If anyone needs any more info, I'll be happy to provide it.

I'm not sure why you thought new tattoos were included, but they certainly aren't. There are also only a handful of clothing items. Are you sure you're looking in the right stores? Can you give me an example of an item you can't find? The changelog should have the full details regarding their locations.

If you're expecting tattoos, you must either be misinformed, or trying to combine Gentlemen of Steelport with JediDave's All New Character Customization.

In which case, it's not the mod. Either of them, really. It's user error. I posted a couple times (late in JediDave's Character Customization release thread) that will tell you how I personally dealt with combining both of those mods.

In the future, might wanna make the mod-specific tech support posts in the mods' release threads (but, uh, I don't know if that's actually the rule...)

In the future, might wanna make the mod-specific tech support posts in the mods' release threads (but, uh, I don't know if that's actually the rule...)

Either way is fine. We even mention that in the forum rules.

First off, apologies for saying tattoos. We had found another mod that I mistakenly thought was a part of yours for a moment in my original post.

And if I recall, between my friend and I, we checked all available sections of clothing and saw absolutely no new items. Is there any chance you could point me to a specific part of the changelogs? I don't recall seeing anything about clothing mentioned in them, as I looked through those. I'll take a while here and pour through them again though, just to hope it's me making the mistakes again.

Edit: Just found the mods mentioned in the changelog, can't say I recall seeing any of the mentioned items at all.

Alright, give me an example. Tell me the clothing item and which store you went to, as defined in the changelog, and I will confirm.

Sorry for taking the day to respond, bit busy over here. Anyway though, turns out everything is where it should be, and we just assumed the pieces we happened to stumble onto were part of the main game. Sorry for wasting your time in this thread, and have a good one.

Back