Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Hey Ninja, regarding the Specter speed mod, are you going to mod the Ultor (moneyshot dlc) one too? Because I'm using that one and I wouldn't like having a slower bike than everyone else :p

I believe that's a simple variant with the same specs. If not, I can certainly mod it to be the same. I also bought that dumb strategy guide for it. :)

I believe that's a simple variant with the same specs. If not, I can certainly mod it to be the same. I also bought that dumb strategy guide for it. :)
Yeah, I feel kind of bad for that too hehe. But I just like the ultor logo a lot more. And the sniper assault rifle isn't that bad either.

is anybody haveing problems click on the links i keeping 404 not found

I believe that that the change in forum software invalidated internal links. You can manually look those up in the meantime in the Mod Release or Mod Request subforums.

hello) can you make swat outfit? i dont know where to ask about it )

The Mod Requests subforum would be the place to ask. Also, npc clothing can no longer be used by the player like it was in sr2, so probably not. Sorry.

That decker outfit is not npc clothing. It was designed separately and is different from the npc version. So, no. No npc clothing. Sorry.

We don't have mesh tools. It can't happen.

Back