Delete Reward Vehicles (plus customize all vehicles) v3

Hum,i got a bug with the heli,when i want customize its not functioning,i have other mods : Handgun Fun Just Messing Around and More outfits,
sorry for my bad english i'm french.

just letting you guys know if you want to change the paint on the volt you can do it in 3 count crib but it seems it be really picky so you have to do it fast dont know if the mod is post to let you change the volt or not so iam just letting you guys know that i was able to by doing this sorry if iam posting something that was already noted

I don't think anyone knew that, so thank you for posting. It may also be a clue as to how we can get it permanently working.

Customizing helis seems to be bugged at the moment. You can customize them at the 3 count crib's helipad, but the menu will close on its own very quickly, and your character will die for some reason. Can't let those pesky users color their helicopters and VTOLS, otherwise nobody will buy THQ's shitty overpriced DLC!

I think you're being incredibly paranoid. It's perfectly okay not to like the dlc and simply not buy it. It's not okay to act like an asshole about it and accuse Volition of somehow blocking customization to prevent it. That has to be one of the most absolutely ludicrous things I've read on this forum.

I never accused Volition of blocking it, I placed the blame on THQ. Do you really think that they wouldn't stoop to blocking customization to sell DLC? These guys are selling cheat codes and retextured models for real money. I really wouldn't put it past them.

Accusing either THQ or Volition is still preposterous, especially considering the fact that the exact same difficulties came up with the SR2 and trying to get heli customization working there. Please refrain from further wild and ignorant speculation. I will not ask you as nicely again.

Where can I get this ASM thingy by Gibbed?

Scratch that, found them LOL. A little guide how to do this would be appreciated. Trying to get this working with your mission replay mod.

Back