Deckers and Morningstar names and who they belong to ? (I know the Morningstar girls names so thats and who they belong to so thats ok )

Hello i was wondering if someone can help me with like the title says i kinda know their names but i don't know who they belong to , i know the Morningstar girls ones and who they belong to but as for the deckers and the rest of the Morningstar i am very confuse at which name goes to who , i know the leader Matt Miller and Phillipe Loren so thats ok just the gangs i don't know anything would be appreciated and helpful thank you

Hiiii, if you're talking about their names in the files, I can help you with that. The Saints Row wikipedia has all of their names listed with a picture.

Morningstar
Gus: Link
Pete: Link
Victor: Link
Zoey: Link
Clara: Link
Lillian: Link
Norman: Link

Deckers
Homer: Link
Jack: Link
Archie: Link
Chester: Link
Steven: Link
Raymond: Link
Grace
Well kinda i was talking about their name and who they got to like for instant i know clara and which one she is but i don't know which decker goes to who's name is what i am wondering / confused about
Edit : never mind i haven't slept yet so i did read it properly thanks for this
edit 2 : does anyone know the saints gang members names ?

Last edited:
Well kinda i was talking about their name and who they got to like for instant i know clara and which one she is but i don't know which decker goes to who's name is what i am wondering / confused about
Edit : never mind i haven't slept yet so i did read it properly thanks for this
edit 2 : does anyone know the saints gang members names ?
Saints
Hilda: Link
Johanna: Link
Helena: Link
Nelle: Link
Forrest: Link
Taylor: Link
Roland: Link
Bud: Link

Back