Minimaul's Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row IV and Gat Out Of Hell tools

So has the Stream2Update bug that causes the game to crash when loading a save been investigated yet? The game crashes when I load after using said tool to update the asm files so I can use multiple weapon models ingame. If not is there a way to edit the asms manually?
This is usually caused when you've added an extra item that doesn't exist in the vanilla ASM files - and this is still not fixed. Real life keeps interfering :(

Is there a Tool like Stream2Update.exe for Saints Row TT? Because i can't find such a tool and it seems necessary to me.

ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.ExtractPackfileGUI is always crashing after extracting customize_item.vpp_pc or any other file.
Crashing? That's very odd. Does it produce any error information?

Is there a Tool like Stream2Update.exe for Saints Row TT? Because i can't find such a tool and it seems necessary to me.
No, but it is planned.

I released Revision 32 earlier today:

Revision 32 (2015/01/20):
  • Add some missing SRIV archives to the built-in lists.
  • If you try to use the GUI extractor to extract a packfile to the same folder it was already in, a "extracted-" prefix will be added to the folder name.
  • Add support for Gat Out Of Hell in Stream2Update. Stream2Update now detects games when it first runs and allows you to select the game you wish to update.
The new version can be downloaded from the first post.

I've just released Revision 47.

Revision 47 (2015/01/25):

• Add BuildStreamingSoundbank and ExtractStreamingSoundbank for manipulating streamed soundbanks. ExtractStreamingSoundbank can also be used to convert audio when extracting.
  • Fix a bug with extracting already modified packfiles that are condensed and compressed (such as soundboot.vpp_pc).
  • ExtractPackfile will now create an "extracted-" prefix on extracted packfiles if you do not specify an output directory.
Grab it from the first post!

Thanks for tools. But how do we convert the audio files to TXT format?
I've just released Revision 47.

Revision 47 (2015/01/25):

• Add BuildStreamingSoundbank and ExtractStreamingSoundbank for manipulating streamed soundbanks. ExtractStreamingSoundbank can also be used to convert audio when extracting.
  • Fix a bug with extracting already modified packfiles that are condensed and compressed (such as soundboot.vpp_pc).
  • ExtractPackfile will now create an "extracted-" prefix on extracted packfiles if you do not specify an output directory.
Grab it from the first post!

Thanks for tools. But how do we convert the audio files to TXT format?

Back