Saints Row 4 First Person View *ALPHA STAGE*

Hi, so i don't know if this is something that happens to anyone else but my game keeps crashing whenever i open it with the mod installed.
Does this happen to anyone else?

Idk if this has been asked yet or not do you guys got plans when you guys finish this mod for saints row 4 making it for like saints row 3 and maybe saints row 2.
BadMad has a experimental version for SR3 tucked away in that modding section. As for SR2 I've looked into it previously and there is a camera trick that causes models that are too close to the camera to turn transparent. I dug around ingame and in the Ask V section but I could not find a way to stop the camera from doing that.

That is an excellent question. It is not at all clear to me why it is an executable file in that latest beta, when all the previous versions were not and it should not need to be. In addition, it's not recognized by 7zip as a self-extracting archive. I'm afraid I'm going to have to remove it for now, in accordance with the spirit of the mod rules. Please upload a plain archive of files to go into the SR4 directory, as usual.

I've been MIA for awhile so I do not know why the current version is in an EXE format. As it stands all of the work on this mod consists of glorified text files so I would be extremely cautious about running any executable file. Also as a heads up there is still a link for the EXE file in the original post.

Hi, so i don't know if this is something that happens to anyone else but my game keeps crashing whenever i open it with the mod installed.
Does this happen to anyone else?

This could be one of two things, the mod is currently out of date or you have a pirated version of the game.

That's weird, I logged in with steam.
Anyway, i noticed that this happens with every mod I install. I installed sandbox + and the Same thing happened.
I don't hace any mods installed

Okay Hey Everyone Please Please Help me.. I used this mod it worked yep amazing friggin Awesome too! it's like feeling skyrim in just like.. a way polished and modern way.. i loved this mod! but now my brother is bitching about it to get it back to 3rd person.. uh.. i thought there would be a trigger to 1st person and 3rd but there is not.. i don't care to be honest i like this way much better too but guys i really need to give him back so he can play it in 3rd person so anyone please care to tell how do i get it back to 3rd person? Please Help a brother out! D: like the default camera files or stuff.. because it worked at the first time bam yes but now i want it to back to 3rd person.. Hope someone sees this!

Okay Hey Everyone Please Please Help me.. I used this mod it worked yep amazing friggin Awesome too! it's like feeling skyrim in just like.. a way polished and modern way.. i loved this mod! but now my brother is bitching about it to get it back to 3rd person.. uh.. i thought there would be a trigger to 1st person and 3rd but there is not.. i don't care to be honest i like this way much better too but guys i really need to give him back so he can play it in 3rd person so anyone please care to tell how do i get it back to 3rd person? Please Help a brother out! D: like the default camera files or stuff.. because it worked at the first time bam yes but now i want it to back to 3rd person.. Hope someone sees this!
Re-open the winrar file the mod came in and delete the files that are the same in your game directory.

Re-open the winrar file the mod came in and delete the files that are the same in your game directory.

When i copied those files in the folder there it asked for a replace for example orignal file was weapons.xbl and win rar also contained weapons.xbl and when i copy/pasted it it replaced them so.. you sure? if i delete them it'd back to normal? or no person mod at all? Please help.. sorry just wanting to be sure. D:

Back