Saints Row 4 First Person View *ALPHA STAGE*

Delete all those files then do a "verify cache" in Steam to get all the default files back.
That pretty much is the problem.. I don't have the steam version o-o i have the one i pre ordered... i just wanna know one thing.. can i get those files anywhere? like anywhere on the internet? or will i have to reinstall again? D:

That pretty much is the problem.. I don't have the steam version o-o i have the one i pre ordered... i just wanna know one thing.. can i get those files anywhere? like anywhere on the internet? or will i have to reinstall again? D:
Nie. Enjoy your ban.

All legal versions of the game are Steam versions of the game. Pre-ordered, Digital, or Brick&Mortar stores.

So I'm having problems with the super sprint and super hump. The camera goes to my legs when doing this. I'm running the beta version of this mod. Any way to fix that?

I looked everywhere for it. I downloaded the Beta one and I can't find the file location. I looked in the common folder and it wasn't there.

Back