Rare Vehicle Cheats (includes Additional Cheats) v5

Cheats for adding dlc vehicles simply do not work. Trying to access most of the dlc assets from the regular files seem to be restricted.

do dlc weapons act the same way?

With cheats, yes. With stores, no. The main problem with weapons though is one of preloading assets.

ah cuz i was playing around with the cheats and i did make a cheat code for the togo13 but i can seem to remake it and btw how to u make a compatibly patch for ur mission repay and delete reward cars and customize all car with Gibbed tools lol i still have no clue about it haha

ah cuz i was playing around with the cheats and i did make a cheat code for the togo13 but i can seem to remake it

Modding in any kind of dlc is a very touchy subject. The only time we'll even allow discussion of it on the forum is if we are 100% sure that only dlc owners can use it. So, let's drop this right here.

and btw how to u make a compatibly patch for ur mission repay and delete reward cars and customize all car with Gibbed tools lol i still have no clue about it haha

Use the Gentlemen of Steelport compilation. That will dynamically build all the asm_pc files based on your selections so that you can use those mods together. You can grab it from the Downloads section of my site:
http://idolninja.com

hay idolninja i found new coding for a cheat for a riot nforcer with a gun on it

here is the code

Code:
    <Cheats>
        <Name>NForcerRiot</Name>
        <UnlockString>givenforcerstagriot</UnlockString>
        <Type>
            <Vehicles>
                <Action>
                    <Drop>
                        <Vehicle_Name>suv_4dr_02</Vehicle_Name>
                        <Vehicle_Variant>Stag_Riot</Vehicle_Variant>
                        </Drop>
                    </Action>
                </Vehicles>
            <Action></Action>
            <Hour>0</Hour>
            <Ammo>0</Ammo>
            <Conditions></Conditions>
            </Type>
        <_Editor>
            <Category>Entries:Vehicles:Cars</Category>
            </_Editor>
        <DisplayName>GIVE_NFORCER_STAG_RIOT</DisplayName>
        <Interface_Category>Vehicles</Interface_Category>
        <Cheat_Description>DROP_CAR_DESC</Cheat_Description>
        <Dont_Flag_As_Cheating>True</Dont_Flag_As_Cheating>
        </Cheats>

Dear idolninja could you add the civilion plane at the airport? that white ones? that would be awsome. (and make them flyable maybe? :eek:)

Thought I say it for him but u 100% can't because that is just a static model of that plane sorry bud

Back