Zombie Peds & Increased Ped Spawns

First, I'd like to request a mod that increases the max spawn count of pedestrians. Not sure to what amount, but maybe at least twice as many I guess? Second, can anyone make a mod that replicates the zombie pedestrians cheat from SR:TT?

Additional Cheats by Idolninja, I believe, adds a Zombie cheat. Past Gangs mod increases pedestrian population, however, mostly with Past Gangs...The Brotherhood, Luchadores, Ronin, etc. Notoriety and Spawn mod makes it crazy with population, might try that if you just want oodles of AI. If you just want PEDESTRIAN population increase...that would be new. I might look into creation.

Additional Cheats by Idolninja, I believe, adds a Zombie cheat. Past Gangs mod increases pedestrian population, however, mostly with Past Gangs...The Brotherhood, Luchadores, Ronin, etc. Notoriety and Spawn mod makes it crazy with population, might try that if you just want oodles of AI. If you just want PEDESTRIAN population increase...that would be new. I might look into creation.
Thanks for pointing in the direction of those mods, though for whatever reason I'm having trouble finding the additional cheats mod. And yeah, I want an increase in the number of just pedestrians. Mainly so there are more zombies when used alongside any sort of mod that brings back the zombie peds cheat.

Back