Zombie Mod

Hello everyone, first i'm so sorry for my bad english, i'm french :confused:

With a friend, we want to play lan mod with zombie everywhere in the town but we can't, the cheat in lan is disable so i tried to modify the npc and the spawn for put zombie everywhere. don't succeful. For the moment, all civilian are aggressive when you trouble them and tried to kill you, and all cop, militarty and comando have zombie's skin. They catch you like a zombie but if you not trouble someone, they are not aggressive. Someone can help me for fix it? Be carrefull, i want strong zombie, so they one shoot you and they have a lot of healt ;)

Attachments

• zombiemod.rar
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,170

With a friend, we want to play lan mod with zombie everywhere in the town but we can't, the cheat in lan is disable so i tried to modify the npc and the spawn for put zombie everywhere. don't succeful. For the moment, all civilian are aggressive when you trouble them and tried to kill you, and all cop, militarty and comando have zombie's skin. They catch you like a zombie but if you not trouble someone, they are not aggressive. Someone can help me for fix it? Be carrefull, i want strong zombie, so they one shoot you and they have a lot of healt ;)
You have to change the Skin/Model of every single civilian, to Zombie ones :)

Then change the animations to zombie animations and make them more offensive. Only thing is then that you might see them spawning in cars.

It can and it is impossible, but it would be possible to replace some people with the zombie outwardly, even on the zombie brute. In the character.xtbl file in a line <Character>saints_female_angie</Character> , saints_female_angie to replace on
npc_brute_zombie.Excuse me for my English, I from Russia.

still swapping rigs? Why not make new characters of them and give them the rig you desire to have?
Besides I'm busy on a zombie mod which turns every civilian into a zombie, excpept for a few... problem is their voices don't change, and flagging them as zombies doesn't work, because then they don't spawn. Then I need to reskin them, but working with STR2_pc and ASM_pc files is beyond what I can do, and I don't have enough time to get it to work for me.
I got to spawn them in the open world, and they even felt the need to try to take a bite, at least, with the bums.

Back