Zinyak's head melee weapon

I know this has been asked before (I did use the search function), but that was almost five years ago (not long after the game was first out, so before the SDK was released). I didn't wanna bump such an old topic so apologies.

With that disclaimer out of the way, yesterday I beat the game again with mods and randomly thought that the Boss using Zinyak's head as a weapon would be both fitting and hilarious. Maybe this could be a skin for the dildo bat (so it flops around, adding to the hilarity), maybe it could be its own weapon (since the SDK allows for that, either one would work. Thanks in advance!

I know this has been asked before (I did use the search function), but that was almost five years ago (not long after the game was first out, so before the SDK was released). I didn't wanna bump such an old topic so apologies.

With that disclaimer out of the way, yesterday I beat the game again with mods and randomly thought that the Boss using Zinyak's head as a weapon would be both fitting and hilarious. Maybe this could be a skin for the dildo bat (so it flops around, adding to the hilarity), maybe it could be its own weapon (since the SDK allows for that, either one would work. Thanks in advance!
There is one big problem, at least I doesn't understand how to enable physic simulation for new weapon. It's works as static bat.
20180429043437_1.jpg

There is one big problem, at least I doesn't understand how to enable physic simulation for new weapon. It's works as static bat.

Maybe try making it a skin for the dildo bat (or using the dildo bat's physics somehow). I wouldn't know how since I have ZERO modding experience, but having it be a static bat's a good start!

Last edited:
Back