Zeus - Volition's cancelled post-apocalyptic game

Lol :p
20170202013838_1.jpg

omg.
It seems (maybe it just seems) you take this too seriously. A lot of games get cancelled. It isn't even called cancelled. It was idea-only,and wasn't even announced.Basically, it wasn't there. I have a lot of game ideas in my head, but that does not mean they will be ever produced.

omg.
It seems (maybe it just seems) you take this too seriously. A lot of games get cancelled. It isn't even called cancelled. It was idea-only,and wasn't even announced.Basically, it wasn't there. I have a lot of game ideas in my head, but that does not mean they will be ever produced.
True, and, not trying to start a fight here but I doubt that any of them had Dev documents like these. Not saying that means it was gonna get made but I don't think anyone here is taking it too seriously either

am.png

"That project was a gritty post apocalyptic title, and it was from there we inherited the Physically Based Engine that drives AOM (this is the only environment really done for that title, with a very early version of the engine)."

View attachment 17936
"That project was a gritty post apocalyptic title, and it was from there we inherited the Physically Based Engine that drives AOM (this is the only environment really done for that title, with a very early version of the engine)."
The presentation that came from was interesting, but I really wish they'd post these publications on their website like they used to. You can find all sorts of interesting things from their presentations.

Did they reuse that ship in Agents of Mayhem?

Last edited:
Back