Zero Saints Thirty Combat animations

Hi,

I would like to make a request or if I was stupid enough to not find what I was looking for (I've been searching through the internet for an hour at least) get information where to get it.
The stealth mission you do at the start I saw had completely different aiming animations compared to the free roam and I liked those stealth animations way better, is it possible to mod them in the main game? I mean the animation you use when holding the Spec Ops MP5.. I really find that animation cool.. I saw that someone did make a mod with animation replacements, you know the pleasant day walk ones and so, I was hoping that this would be also possible to make.
In addition, I saw something about getting the knife to work in free roam, I really dig those knife moves - the frontal and behind attack, I was wondering if I could get that as well.

Now, I did search the forum and so but I didn't really see anything specific to show up, but if I missed something, then I apologize for not being thorough enough in searching.

Thanks a lot!
Eagley

Hi,

I would like to make a request or if I was stupid enough to not find what I was looking for (I've been searching through the internet for an hour at least) get information where to get it.
The stealth mission you do at the start I saw had completely different aiming animations compared to the free roam and I liked those stealth animations way better, is it possible to mod them in the main game? I mean the animation you use when holding the Spec Ops MP5.. I really find that animation cool.. I saw that someone did make a mod with animation replacements, you know the pleasant day walk ones and so, I was hoping that this would be also possible to make.
In addition, I saw something about getting the knife to work in free roam, I really dig those knife moves - the frontal and behind attack, I was wondering if I could get that as well.

Now, I did search the forum and so but I didn't really see anything specific to show up, but if I missed something, then I apologize for not being thorough enough in searching.

Thanks a lot!
Eagley
any luck 5 years later?

Back