Zero Cool mission bug - ship gets stuck

Hello,

I have a problem with Zero Cool mission that doesn't let me complete the game. During the last part of this mssion, when you're using turret to destroy chasing enemies, my ship gets stuck on a wall and there's nothing I can do about it since it's controlled by AI. I tried to lower resolution to get more FPS, as I heard it helps with similar bug happening in Real World mission but, as a result, ship gets stuck just a little bit earlier. Also, I tried to verify game files but it didn't help either.
The only mods I'm using are Fan of Saints' "Clothes Fixes + Extended Wardrobe" and "Agents of Mayhem" clothing pack from Volition.
What can I do to complete this mission? I'm counting on your help. :)

And of coure, sorry if I've made any grammar mistakes. ;)

EDIT: Just reinstalled the game making sure that main folder is 100% clean. Problem still occurs. :(

EDIT2: I've uploaded some screenshots here. It seems that this part of the map doesn't belong to that level and shouldn't be loaded but for some reason it is. Last two shots show similiar bug that I found during freeroam. How can I fix it?

EDIT3: Problem solved! I had to reinstall Sandbox+. It probably somehow affected my savefile back when I was using that mod.

Last edited:
Back