your top 16 Saints Row factions tier lists

what's ur top 16 tier list of sr factions?
here's mine from my least favorite factions 2 most:

F tier:

#16 Zin

exploded the earth, and changed sr in2 wacky sci-fi joke franchise from the point they appeared. their specie also look absolutely disgusting.
1657286489456.png

E tier:

#15 the Vice Kings

i'd say the best thing about them is their large HQ giving their faction grandeur. other than that, they r unremarkable street gang faction 2 me. a bit like the Saints, except the Vice Kings didn't had a chance 2 bcome big and glorious like them. Anthony Green looks nice tho.
1657286532326.png

#14 the Brotherhood
their HQ is a literal warehouse ruin, and they don't hv 2 much theme going 4 them. they seem very unsophistic8ed and tribe like. the only cool thing about them is how large Maero is and that he's using Gatling cannon. i also like the fact that Brotherhood is using sledgehammers 2 fight. their martial art also looks interesting.
1657287622791.png

(i give credit 2 Beyonce 4 the nice art)

#13 the Carnales
their whole theme is just about being hispanic, which gets old quite quickly i'd say. they don't hv 2 much unusual things going 4 them either than that in my eyes.
1657286574817.png

D tier:

#12 Lunchadores

the fact that all of them wear wrestling masks make it difficult 2 me 2 treat them seriously. they seem a bit like a joke faction 2 me. also not a fan of green. at least they look intimid8ing by being buff and wearing military gear. i'd say Killbane is the best thing about them, hving lots of personality, and being very intimid8ing, a bit like Shao Kahn, snapping neck of any1 who questions his authority.
1657286612370.png

#11 Sons of Samedi
drug themed faction. they don't seem 2 b 2 badass nor 2 sophistic8ed. in fact they even seem tribal 2 some degree. they r all using capoeira, which looks quite nice.
1657286644369.png

C tier:

#10 the Saints

the Saints don't rly hv a theme, other than their divine iconography, making them quite dull as a faction. it's quite understandable tho, as they r meant 2 b player's faction who supposed 2 b able 2 rel8 2 them. ofc u can change saints in2 professional special 4ces units, but it's not rly what they canonically supposed 2 b, which is more of an unsophistic8ed street thug / mafia themed faction. 2 me Pierce feels mainly like a joke character so i don't consider him as much. Johnny Gat is a badass personality stereotype, which he backs up with actions, which makes him a nice character complimenting the faction, which 2 me is the best thing about it, other than nostalgia which isn't rly an objective factor in judging factions. Shandi other than liking drugs doesn't hv a personality unusual enough 4 me 2 care 2 much about her. the Saints bcame quite sophistic8ed in sr3, taking over Ultor, hving their own stores and fans, and using advanced weaponry, which added grandeur 2 the Saints faction. also the fact that their boss always beat every1 (sometimes being inferior and needing 2 cheat tho) is a bit of a factor i suppose.
1657286708205.png

#9 Westside Rollerz
strongly racer themed gang, kinda like Ronins. their leader William Sharp is a rly good character. he's sophistic8ed and always has a way with words. he's also a good mastermind, orchestr8ing quite a few inconveniences 2 the Saints, capturing player's character, figuring out that Lin is a spy, and killing her. Joseph Sharp is also a nice character, being large, bald, and intimid8ing.
1657286785933.png

B tier:

#8 the Panteros

bodybuilder themed gang of brutes with hammers, showing their muscles by wearing tank tops. it's a strong theme and i like it quite a lot. their leader seems 2 represent their theme quite well, being quite large, wearing Kratos chains on his arms, being bald and intimid8ing. it'll definitely b most fun 2 fight them with katana. they r even hving a gatling cannon brutella boss from what i heard.
1657286826793.png

#7 Morningstar
they r all hving kind of sophistic8ed mafia look with their suits, making them the most professional looking gang in Saints Row except the Ronin. Phillipe Loren is my favorite thing about the Morningstar, hving arrogant and sophistic8ed personality, and being the mastermind behind the Syndicate and the fall of the Saints. Morningstar's HQ is absolutely enormous, towering over all Steelport and containing genetic labs, giving Morningstar a lot of grandeur and sophistication as a faction. their brutes r absolutely intimid8ing and badass, especially the gatling cannon 1s.
1657286888145.png

A tier:

#6 Marshall

they supposed 2 b like Ultor and STAG which is the thing i like, but they look less professional than either of them bc of hving poorer looking armor and their whole cowboy theme which i don't buy. their boss is also just a cowboy from what we seen so far. 2 me the worst thing with them, just like with STAG, is that they r using laser weaponry. besides they r wearing the least intimid8ing color of all, blue, which doesn't serve a private military faction at all in my eyes. i hope they r at least going 2 hv some superweapons like STAG's Daedalus or beautiful giant HQ like Ultor.
1657286987731.png

#5 STAG
2 me it's just worse Ultor. their looks supposed 2 b of professional special 4ces just like Masako, but only some of them is covered, making them look non professional and also most of them sport bright colors which is quite contradicting 2 this goal. besides they r all using laser weaponry which is exceptionally ugly and sounds very bad which 2 me is their biggest downside. Cyrus Temple is quite a good character, being a badass professional military commander archetype which helps the faction a lot. Masako definitely lacked such a character. their Daedalus airborne aircraft carrier is definitely the most imposing thing about STAG, showing their grandeur as a faction.
1657287058630.png

#4 the Idols
2 me they r just like Deckers but worse in every aspect, other than hving cool looking helmets. their theme tend 2 contradict itself as their 1st impression is that they'd b cyber warfare focused just like the Deckers, while some of them r also bodybuilders. they r hving an amazing looking monowire melee weapons however.
1657287149667.png

S tier:

#3 Ultor

very sophistic8ed megacorporation, with secret Pyramid facility, and amazing looking giant skyscraper that towers over the entire Stilwater, being the true testament 2 this faction's grandeur. their Masako special 4ces r looking absolutely professional, being covered up and using cutting edge looking weaponry, while sporting Ultor's badass looking logo and colors. Dane Vogel is an admirable character, being all arrogant, professional, and always hving a way with words.
1657286959873.png

#2 the Deckers
heavily cyberpunk styled gang with absolutely stunning looks rivaling even the Ronins, and 2 me, the best looking logo of all factions, perhaps on par with Ultor's. the Nocturne swords definitely add a lot 2 their already very iconic looks. Matt Miller represents the gang quite well as a character. they proved themselves very capable screwing the Saints many times with cyberattacks. their downside is how dependent they r on other Syndicate gangs bc of Matt Miller's personality. they r also hving an amazing looking HQ, which is a giant skyscraper, giving the Deckers gang more grandeur.
1657287188793.png

#1 the Ronin
it's like a prefect gang 2 me. samurai warriors gang with absolutely stunning jackets, themed around katanas, taekwondo, and motorcycle racing. absolutely extreme. all of them use katanas and taekwondo which is the most satisfying thing 2 look at in sr games imo. they're also quite sophistic8d, hving international business and dealing with megacorporations like Ultor. Jyunichi was a rly good warrior archetype character. Kazuo Akuji was also amazing, in fact the only character other than Zinyak who proved himself 2 b a superior warrior 2 the boss, who had 2 go down 2 cheating in order 2 defeat him. it'd b very difficult 2 beat them in sheer coolness. the only thing i'd change in them is giving all Ronin high boots, so they look even more warrior like and motorcycle racing themed. it'd also go well with their taekwondo.
1657287229760.png

Last edited:
#14 the Brotherhood
their HQ is a literal warehouse ruin, and they don't hv 2 much theme going 4 them. they seem very unsophistic8ed and tribe like. the only cool thing about them is how large Maero is and that he's using Gatling cannon. i also like the fact that Brotherhood is using sledgehammers 2 fight. their martial art also looks interesting.
View attachment 32328
Hey can you credit me here? This is my art of the Brotherhood.

VK number one.... Samedi and Brotherhood goes to the second number since they are crazy and tough gangs in SR2.

Oh dont forget Ultor using M16... 3 ultor shoot at you in hardcore mode can kill you in 8-10 seconds they are the deadly one.. i tested the 5 ultor can take you down in 5 seconds

I don't know if I can order all the gangs from least favorite to most, but I definitely have a favorite Gang from each game.

SR - Vice Kings. Influential power, Enough income to bribe the Stilwater PD, Ben King and Julius have a connected past, and Tanya secretly running the whole game without King even knowing.

SR2 - Brotherhood. They operate in the open, they attack the Saints weak points by taking out Carlos and forcing them to regroup, their trucks are the best Gang Vehicles I've ever seen, and even in defeat, Maero still doesn't beg for mercy.

SRTT - Luchadores (specifically Killbane). Despite his pure brute strength he still prefers to use tactical manoeuvres to provoke the Saints into attacking him, and even in his final moments he points out that Playa forgot the true reason the Saints were formed in the first place (Three Way: Kill Killbane), he provokes the Saints making their reactions more erratic which paints him as the good guy and the Saints as criminals.

SRIV - As there's only really the Zin in this game... I guess it has to be them. Though I prefer to think of this game as a fever dream due to the Boss drinking too much Saints Flow.

SRR - I'm gonna go with the Panteros so far but I really need to play the campaign to make a full decision. Don't get me wrong, the Idols are cool, and Marshall do have tech on their side, but I have a feeling Neenah's past with the Panteros will play a huge part in this game. Yes, the Idols kidnap Kevin at some point, but they just seem like annoying nuisances that seem to be the butt of the joke. The Panteros look like they mean real business and won't take Neenah's betrayal so lightly.

Last edited:
Back