You can change color of APC

WAIT! You can change color of APC??!?!?!
Normally you can't but there is a way. If you have unlocked GatMobile then it's work with all vehicles, and there is one more thing before you do all the thing.
If you try change vehicle collor, game may not respone or block that function.
So you must install {mod v1.2.} but there is a catch, you can't install it normally droping all files from (Extended customization) into game folder, because they may not working.
Instead you must drop it all into; [C:\...\Saints Row - The Third Remastered\cache]
There is no problem with files collision because game and mod hawe them diffrent, I also have one more hint better don't touch (heli files) folder just delete it.

So that is all steps to changes you want:
- Hop in the non_customizable vechicle you want to modify, and save it to your Base garage,
- Go get a customizabe vehicle like GatMobile,
- Drive it into a RimJob garage,
- Select garage,
- Highlight the non_customizable vehicle you want to edit,
- Back out of that menu,
- And now you can edit all the thing you want.

PS; Praise the mighty Poland! Żeby było śmieszniej posiadam prawdziwe szlachectwo.

Normally you can't but there is a way. If you have unlocked GatMobile then it's work with all vehicles, and there is one more thing before you do all the thing.
If you try change vehicle collor, game may not respone or block that function.
So you must install {mod v1.2.} but there is a catch, you can't install it normally droping all files from (Extended customization) into game folder, because they may not working.
Instead you must drop it all into; [C:\...\Saints Row - The Third Remastered\cache]
There is no problem with files collision because game and mod hawe them diffrent, I also have one more hint better don't touch (heli files) folder just delete it.

So that is all steps to changes you want:
- Hop in the non_customizable vechicle you want to modify, and save it to your Base garage,
- Go get a customizabe vehicle like GatMobile,
- Drive it into a RimJob garage,
- Select garage,
- Highlight the non_customizable vehicle you want to edit,
- Back out of that menu,
- And now you can edit all the thing you want.

PS; Praise the mighty Poland! Żeby było śmieszniej posiadam prawdziwe szlachectwo.
Alot of them contains models replacements, i only see heli tweak tables

Alot of them contains models replacements, i only see heli tweak tables
Then is strange, when I dropped all the files I did not receive a file swapping message. Funny, because when I deleted the same previously dropped files the game worked normally.
Well, maybe it works differently because I play version 1.0 of the game.
Man I only want to help I'm not a mod creator, so I only do what I understand, and I only write once I have checked and I know it is safe so.
If you see that this guide can be folded better and you want to post it somewhere, go ahead.

Attachments

• #1.png
    #1.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 214
  • #2.png
    #2.png
    259.1 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
View attachment 26187

I have a question. What is that?
My own folders that I created for mods (@HACKS), links & guides & movies (NoDVD) also when its created I forgot add @@@, old game files (@@ BACKAP) to see if mods replace orginals or not. That my own way of organizing files to not having a mess, I a polish man so i remember things on may own way. Also what you want to see more disc location? I have weird names for folders/discs/etc and I don't want were seen.

PS; I updated the images, so there should be no problem, right?

Last edited:
Then is strange, when I dropped all the files I did not receive a file swapping message. Funny, because when I deleted the same previously dropped files the game worked normally.
Well, maybe it works differently because I play version 1.0 of the game.
Man I only want to help I'm not a mod creator, so I only do what I understand, and I only write once I have checked and I know it is safe so.
If you see that this guide can be folded better and you want to post it somewhere, go ahead.
Yeah, mainly on root folder saints row 3 remastered, not cache cause mods dont work like thats as str2.pc

I've already tried it for he helis one of them like specter acts like a boat - kinda it prompt me "enter watercraft"

Yeah, mainly on root folder saints row 3 remastered, not cache cause mods dont work like thats as str2.pc

I've already tried it for he helis one of them like specter acts like a boat - kinda it prompt me "enter watercraft"
The folder 'heli files' is to change you want to change in flying vechicles, then you replece back this files to this so called from "Extended customization" and it actually work when I try that, but is little messy.

Back