XBOX ONE Controller Support

So I'm running Win 10 and SR3 loads up fine. Though I can't use my Xbox One controller with the game. For awhile it would accept "A" to skip scenes but at the menu I get no response. Help?

I have the same problem with my xbox 360 controller and Win 10. I played for awhile though, on Win 10 and the controller was running fine... until a message from Steam appeared : "Our servers are overloaded, unable to... your request." For 2 days, I was unable to even start the game. So, I went on Steam and run a "check local files". The game is running again, but now my controller is answering exactly like yours. Did you solve your problem since?

I have the same problem with my xbox 360 controller and Win 10. I played for awhile though, on Win 10 and the controller was running fine... until a message from Steam appeared : "Our servers are overloaded, unable to... your request." For 2 days, I was unable to even start the game. So, I went on Steam and run a "check local files". The game is running again, but now my controller is answering exactly like yours. Did you solve your problem since?

Unfortunately, I've checked now and the author you're asking was last active at April 14th, so he might never read your post or reply to you at all (@DoubleXpresso appears to been vanished from forums here for somewhat like about 7 months now).

Last edited:
The date of the first post lines up nicely with the Win10 April Cumulative update - which is the one where they temporarily broke Xbox controllers for many titles.

I don't know if they ever fixed it properly or not (I'm on Win8.1 because it actually works and they don't keep breaking shit in updates).

Back