Working Elevators mod - Back To Syndicate Tower

This mod is awesome! Nice job!

So, does one of the available builds work with both Mission Replay V8 and sandbox+ installed together?

This mod is awesome! Nice job!
Thanks!
So, does one of the available builds work with both Mission Replay V8 and sandbox+ installed together?
Sponnick is correct. The Sandbox+ Readme.txt file states:
The Sandbox+ sr3_city.lua also contains all of the mission replay functions. So, if you do use both mods then you want to overwrite the mission replay's lua file with this one included with Sandbox+.
So just use the Sandbox+ version of this mod after you install both Sandbox+ and Mission Replay.

I tried to open the gates but no luck. This gates controls by mission script but I don't know how to open this gates. As I know it's possible to not close the gate in mission scripts. It's must be possible.
I found a way to open the garage door to the Syndicate Tower, with a couple caveats:
  1. The door is only opened for the original Syndicate Tower (before "The Belgian Problem" mission). You can use Sandbox+ to restore the original tower.
  2. It's a zone file mod, so the door is opened permanently as long as the mod is in place. I'm not sure what would happen if you tried to play "The Belgian Problem" mission with this mod in place.
  3. The game is not too happy about the "brute force" method I used to remove the door, so it presents a giant red explanation point (!) next to the door. I haven't been able to remove the explanation point, but it doesn't block anything.
So, now that this is possible, I plan to enable the elevators inside the Syndicate Tower so you can walk or drive into the garage and take the elevators to the cloning lab and then to the upper offices.

Last edited:
An elevator to the top of the tower would be neat, too.
I think maybe that could be arranged. ;)

EDIT: It's done and tested. Currently, there's only a Sandbox+ version because you need Sandbox+ to switch to the original Syndicate Tower. I just have to prepare the download package (probably tomorrow or the next day). To get to the roof, you have to enter the garage, take the elevator to the clone lab, walk through the clone lab, then take another elevator to the upper office lobby area, take the stairs to the second floor of the upper lobby, then another "elevator" to the roof. Sorry -- no express elevator -- that's no fun! ;)

Last edited:
VERSION 2.0 HAS BEEN RELEASED! - Back To Syndicate Tower
You can now get into the Syndicate Tower garage and take elevators through every floor and all the way to the roof! This version requires Sandbox+, so if you don't want Sandbox+ you'll have to stay with version 1.3.1, which is still available. See post #1 to download.

If you have any problems with this mod or any questions, please let me know. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back