Why was the DLC never brought to PC?

It had some killer stuff like more missions, and some sick clothes and cars. One of them even gave you infinite special ammo upon completing it. Even the Unkut pack which was just clothes was still cool. I would be willing to pay full price for them to this day. Maybe it was because it would be hard to implement due to how the PC port was made, what are your thoughts?

It would've required patching the game, which would also required them to fix the port. I imagine the team that worked on it was dissolved immediately afterwards. THQ didn't give a fuck.

And unfortunately I don't see it ever coming to PC because the PC code was lost in the THQ sale, so unless Volition does a brand new remastered port a la Resident Evil 4, it likely isn't happening.

Yeah the code is so jumbled and stuff that it would take 100s of man hours to fix. Sad though. I hope one day we can get an HD remaster of the first 2 saints row games (the good ones) which would be amazing.

yeah thats why i decided to quit playing the DLC missions that were in GOTR. it was so frustrating because it kept breaking.

Back