Why I hate the Saints row fanbase, Part II. (rant)

banning the fans who asking for remasters
You got banned for dropping homophobic slurs, please don't come here to lie in my face
1652038790684.png

You got banned for dropping homophobic slurs, please don't come here to lie in my face
View attachment 31680
First of all these conversation belongs to Discord not to youtube premiere stream and second i didnt said those things like randomly you guys much deserved those words and third Chiko dont have lie debt to anybody. And also i didnt get banned i leaved my self

Last edited:
Yes they did.
And don't be rude and ungrateful, the lead developer on that project literally passed away less than a year ago, you're lucky you're still even getting this patch, most of the other studios would never update a 14 year old game.

Look at EA, they stopped selling Titanfall and Sims 2 because they don't wanna fix those games. Volition could've done that too, instead they're working their asses off trying to fix a game any other publisher would've threw out. But sure, they're evil and villains and whatever bad term yall can think of. They're a small studio, it took them 3 years to add Steam Workshop for SRIV, and that's without a threat of their studio shutting down if the next game doesn't sell well.
You don't need to tell us twice we know about this the problem is they trying to erase sr1 and sr2 on their mind like Jim boones say about that.. How many times you gonna Defending this game just give up when the games doesn't sell well you should Regret your decision

Yes they did.
And don't be rude and ungrateful, the lead developer on that project literally passed away less than a year ago, you're lucky you're still even getting this patch, most of the other studios would never update a 14 year old game.

Look at EA, they stopped selling Titanfall and Sims 2 because they don't wanna fix those games. Volition could've done that too, instead they're working their asses off trying to fix a game any other publisher would've threw out. But sure, they're evil and villains and whatever bad term yall can think of. They're a small studio, it took them 3 years to add Steam Workshop for SRIV, and that's without a threat of their studio shutting down if the next game doesn't sell well.
Not updating 14 year old game they fixing it. That would be done many years ago if they were a real professional game company. And when it comes to being ungrateful Volition is the one ungrateful one because even Idolninja try to make this patch with his own initiative and they still dont pay money for this work and those two guys working on this in their freetime without paid just because they promised that to Idolninja. So we owe them nothing.

You do know what the word "reboot" actually means, right?
A reboot what i know they keep the character like DmC and some of them its not... Its their fault to making games fall after SRTT and then making stupid alien shit nobody asked for that

Not updating 14 year old game they fixing it. That would be done many years ago if they were a real professional game company. And when it comes to being ungrateful Volition is the one ungrateful one because even Idolninja try to make this patch with his own initiative and they still dont pay money for this work and those two guys working on this in their freetime without paid just because they promised that to Idolninja. So we owe them nothing.
They're full time employees lmao, they have a fixed monthly paycheck

A reboot what i know they keep the character like DmC and some of them its not... Its their fault to making games fall after SRTT and then making stupid alien shit nobody asked for that
Not really. A reboot is deleting everything established in the past and starting over. That includes SR1, SR2, SRTT, SRIV and Gat out of Hell. Acting like you're the only victim here because SR1 and SR2 got retconned is kinda childish, when SRTT, SRIV and Gat Outta Hell are getting the exact same treatment those three games do. You're not special

They're full time employees lmao, they have a fixed monthly paycheck

Not really. A reboot is deleting everything established in the past and starting over. That includes SR1, SR2, SRTT, SRIV and Gat out of Hell. Acting like you're the only victim here because SR1 and SR2 got retconned is kinda childish, when SRTT, SRIV and Gat Outta Hell are getting the exact same treatment those three games do. You're not special
Well its not kind of childish when your dev show some disgusting behaviour ban all people asked Where's SR2 patch and where SR2 remastered.. they can answer like:"Your question is OOT please ask the question only for SRR i warn you"

So That DmC reboot doesn't count huhh okay then

Acting like you're the only victim here because SR1 and SR2 got retconned is kinda childish, when SRTT, SRIV and Gat Outta Hell are getting the exact same treatment those three games do. You're not special
Those 3 game deserves more hates wake up.. at this point they really Lazy to make a great game how many times you still mocking SR1 and 2 fanbase.. you can look yourself in your mirror