SPOILERS Why i am currently NOT playing Saints Row IV

i just had some thoughts that id like to share, the following may contain extremely minor spoilers, hence tag above

so here is the list:

1) I hate censor blur... with a passion, I'm really kinda waiting for someone to release a mod to turn it off, especially since there is that early mission when you run around naked for a while

2) kinda hoping for idols mods (what can i say im addicted to nonstandard play)

3) actually the number one reason... i woke up with every intention to play right away.... then discovered on wakeing my computer up that my mouse died.... need to charge it... will take 2 hours - its torture

you know whats worse? we had a power outage about an hour and a half before it was slated to unlock and it lasted for about 5-6 hours and i already have to hit the hay (got less then an hour of play time.)

I am patiently awaiting the mailman or UPS to drop off my package. It's supposed to be here today before 8pm. I seriously have no idea of what I'm going to do to pass the time.

I'm currently not playing because I'm still waiting for SOMEONE to help me with matching up song names with their numbers in the media bank files. C'mon guys! I have the game installed and ready to go just tell me the songs so I can play already! I can't live without my metal!

Back