Why am I not doing any modding for the moment

So you must know about the Skinballs Outfit! mod and about every other one I made (GotZE, Weapons Pack, Weapons Tweak and the Random Mods Compilation and maybe some that I'm forgetting) . Many are asking me about updates, additions or making only parts of my mod available . I know some of them really needs updates .
But I wanna explain why I'm not doing anything for the moment . So for SR4, I'm waiting the modding patch . It's gonna be easier, much much MUCH better for modding so far . So for GotZE, It's gonna be so much easier for me to incorporate mods in it . I don't think every body knows the steps for including a mods in GotZE but I need to list every file of every mod and that takes time for some (Especially EAM or Sandbox+) . And for SR3, We'll start with Skinballs Outfit! . I'm running out of ideas . And there are so many outfits I just can't put in . We'll take Viola's outfit for example . In Saints Row, the npcs are made with two parts . Their head and their body + their hair . Do you see the problem here ? If I put Viola's outfit in the mod, you'll ALWAYS get her ponytail with .
So to finish with the Weapons Pack, I don't want to replace the special weapons . Like the Sonic Gun . I don't want the mod to break missions . I want it to be playable through the game . And for the people asking me for only ONE gun in the whole pack . It's possible to make a modular install but it's just so much work .

I'd like to thank you for understanding me and why I'm not really active .
I'd also like to thank the modding community for being so nice . Really, I've never seen such a nice community . And also a special like to all modders for showing me how to do some of the stuff I was just stuck with .

Thank you

Back