Saints Row: The Third Where do I go to modify player stats?

I wanted to know if it is possible to change some player stats, such as health, jump height... to make stamina regain faster, to be specific. If it is, then, which file should I modify?

Also related, is it possible to speed up the melee attacks?

I good way to find out about these things is to check out some existing mods and discussions. SR2 is nearing it's 10th year anniversary and fans had already spent years dismantling it. The reason I mention SR2 is because from a modding perspective, the files had been recycled throughout the series to the point where knowledge from one game can be easily be transferred to another. Take the vehicle handling file for the bootlegger for example: not a single value changed since Sr2 and I bet that file is still hanging around unused in SRGOH. Gentlemen of the Row by Idolninja is a good place to start if you want to see some of the freedom and limitations of Saints Row modding especially with tables. Then checkout some other mod releases, search some questions up on Google (good way to get through the deep useful corners of this forum), check out some mods in progress, tools, etc. Don't let all these old words in this forum be wasted. Reuse, Recycle.

em...difficulty_level.xtbl for stamina, spawn_info_ranks.xtbl for health, and tweak_tables.xtbl for jump height. Check those out. Speed up melee attack: don't know, try melee.xtbl, anim_files.xtbl, or tweak_tables.xtbl.

Hope this helps.

Ew.

I'm not even sure I want to get inside those files, after 3 days that it took me to modify a single texture, that is... I was going for a "augmentation suit texture+stats" mod, but I'm quite frankly happy with what I already got. Do you deal with textures?

Interesting, I know Henry08 made some weapon mods in SR4 where the player's powers are disabled when equipped plus another that changes the camera. I would look into those. You know how to find workshop files right?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1099014064

I deal with textures, but my tool set may seem old fashioned. Flow754 got his Peg Assembler and I just found out about Textool. Both I haven't really got myself to use yet. *sigh

Back