Where Do I Find The Scripting/Coding For Main Missions?

If I remember correctly these are lua files with prefix m, something like m22.lua it lays in the st2_pc package with similar name m22_modal.str2_pc in sr3_city_0.vpp_pc

If I remember correctly these are lua files with prefix m, something like m22.lua it lays in the st2_pc package with similar name m22_modal.str2_pc in sr3_city_0.vpp_pc
Ahhh yes, that's def on the right track. Thx

You have any idea how to bring the code to Sandbox and match it to a key combo?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh yes, that's def on the right track. Thx

You have any idea how to bring the code to Sandbox and match it to a key combo?
Idea - yes, but will it work? Idk. Last time I failed when tried to do something like this. Unfortunately Lua scripting in sr3 is mainly for dialogs and cut scenes. Too many things are hard-coded.

Idea - yes, but will it work? Idk. Last time I failed when tried to do something like this. Unfortunately Lua scripting in sr3 is mainly for dialogs and cut scenes. Too many things are hard-coded.
I'm just trying to do what this guy did and failing so far

Do you want to make the player character grabbable by NPC? I am not sure but it can be relatively easy if this was made by AI-control function.

Do you want to make the player character grabbable by NPC? I am not sure but it can be relatively easy if this was made by AI-control function.
Already did it, You basically modify Sandbox + with the line of code from the Three Way that makes Kia grab Shaundi scriptically . its pretty simple

Back