WHERE ARE MY UPGRADES?!?!? (they vanished after updating! and keep vanishing on reload)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. i had everything fully upgraded. max level and everything. with this new update..... well... i have to upgrade my weapons again. "ok," i thought. since i used the money cheat. well... thats the problem.... after saving and reloading... POOF! most of my weapons are back to there natural selves! i only had the better weapons mod, the no cheat flagging mod, the seasons pass, the presidential pack, and the executive privilages pack! and this has happened ever since this update.

ok. i had everything fully upgraded. max level and everything. with this new update..... well... i have to upgrade my weapons again. "ok," i thought. since i used the money cheat. well... thats the problem.... after saving and reloading... POOF! most of my weapons are back to there natural selves! i only had the better weapons mod, the no cheat flagging mod, the seasons pass, the presidential pack, and the executive privilages pack! and this has happened ever since this update.
The update is broken.
Look in the Announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back