What shoes that cowboy gang weared?

wut cowboy gang there are three gangs samedi/ronim/brotherhood this is there coulouer schemes green/yellow/red in exact same order as the first one

are you talking about the pimp gang i actually dont know what shoes the wear so sorry

What shoes that cowboy gang weared?
I hate to break it down to ya but there's no "Cowboy Gang" in Saints Row 2 lol. The only "Gangs" in SR2 are as follows:

*The 3rd Street Saints, also known as the Saints, are The Protagonist's gang in the Saints Row series. The 3rd Street Saints are represented by a fleur-de-lis and the color purple.
*The Sons of Samedi are a gang in Saints Row 2, Saints Row: Total Control and Saints Row IV.
*The Brotherhood (also known as The Brotherhood of Stilwater) is a gang in Saints Row 2 and Saints Row IV.
*The Ronin (Japanese 浪人) are a gang in Saints Row 2 and Saints Row IV.
and the last is not really a gang but,
*Ultor is a corporation in the Saints Row series, and type of Law Enforcement in Saints Row 2.

Source: http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Gangs_in_Saints_Row_2

I hate to break it down to ya but there's no "Cowboy Gang" in Saints Row 2 lol. The only "Gangs" in SR2 are as follows:

*The 3rd Street Saints, also known as the Saints, are The Protagonist's gang in the Saints Row series. The 3rd Street Saints are represented by a fleur-de-lis and the color purple.
*The Sons of Samedi are a gang in Saints Row 2, Saints Row: Total Control and Saints Row IV.
*The Brotherhood (also known as The Brotherhood of Stilwater) is a gang in Saints Row 2 and Saints Row IV.
*The Ronin (Japanese 浪人) are a gang in Saints Row 2 and Saints Row IV.
and the last is not really a gang but,
*Ultor is a corporation in the Saints Row series, and type of Law Enforcement in Saints Row 2.

Source: http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Gangs_in_Saints_Row_2
What I mean is the cowboy gang from GOTR

Really? I think the shoes that cowboy gang weared was not Knee Boot like Men's Snakeskin Boots.
I checked the games files and they tell me that its snakeskin boots, maybe its a certain colour that makes it look different

Back