What do you do with .csmesh_pc and .gsmesh_pc files?

I'd like to export Uriel's Edge (the big fire sword), from Gat out of Hell.
However, both instances of the object I can find in the gamefiles (those being the Archduke's version and the player's version) only contain .csmesh_pc and .gsmesh_pc files, and not the traditional files I would be able to handle with the 3DSmax plugins, or the SR4 Mesh Viewer.

Does anyone have any experience with these files?
Can they be converted to someting useful, or used for something in their raw state?

Thank you.

csmesh is a static mesh it should be open by 3d max plugin if you rename csmesh_pc to ccmesh_pc and .gsmesh_pc to gcmesh_pc but there are no guarantee that max will open it. GOOH has some change in its mesh format, some will open but some not.

csmesh is a static mesh it should be open by 3d max plugin if you rename csmesh_pc to ccmesh_pc and .gsmesh_pc to gcmesh_pc but there are no guarantee that max will open it. GOOH has some change in its mesh format, some will open but some not.

It worked!
You're the best!

Thank you so much!

What plugin are you talking about? I have 3ds MAX 2020.

Back