Wear any hat while driving

UPDATE: Download "Hats V 2"

It is updated with the patch. Sorry about the mix up earlier.

HATS.png

This mod lets you wear any hat or mask in the game while driving. No more removing your hat every time you get in a vehicle.

Attachments

• Hats V 2.rar
    60.5 KB · Views: 2,547
Last edited:
Awesome!

When I tried to merge it with Mikado's Clothes Fixes I found out that your file misses a lot of clothes. Are you sure that you used customization_items.xtbl from patch_compressed.vpp_pc?

Now that I think about it I might not have. Was one of the first mods I made.

I'll have to check when I get home.

Hi there.

I just installed your mod so that I could wear the Abe Lincoln mask (Presidential DLC) while driving, but it didn't work. I tested with several other hats, (including DLC) and they all worked fine, it just seems likes its the Presidential DLC that isn't working. Can you please update so it works with the Presidential DLC?

Thanks
Andrew

Hi there.

I just installed your mod so that I could wear the Abe Lincoln mask (Presidential DLC) while driving, but it didn't work. I tested with several other hats, (including DLC) and they all worked fine, it just seems likes its the Presidential DLC that isn't working. Can you please update so it works with the Presidential DLC?

Thanks
Andrew
Presidential Pack DLC uses different file - dlc3_customization_items.xtbl. I can do it for you. :)

EDIT:
Here you go:

UPDATE: Removed the attachment because the new version is released. Check out the latest posts in this topic.

Last edited:
Back