SOLVED waste not want not crash

Whenever i play the third Brotherhood mission, the game crashes when the alarm goes off. I don't know why this happens, please help

Can you tell me all the mods that you installed? maybe i can know which mods are causing the crash..
SR2 Complete Combat Overhaul
Winter Mod + Snow
Saints Hideout Mechanic + Nightclub
More Colors (for all)
New Parachutes
Saints Row 1 Cops
New Phone Design

Those are all of the mods that i installed

Perhaps SR2 Complete Combat Overhaul and Saints Hideout Mechanic + Nightclub probably are incompatible with the third mission you mentioned. The solution i can give, is to delete one of the mods and try the game if it crashes.. For example, delete Saints Hideout Mechanic and the others mod let it on the folder..

Perhaps SR2 Complete Combat Overhaul and Saints Hideout Mechanic + Nightclub probably are incompatible with the third mission you mentioned. The solution i can give, is to delete one of the mods and try the game if it crashes.. For example, delete Saints Hideout Mechanic and the others mod let it on the folder..
alright, i'll try doing that later to see what will happen

i deleted combat overhaul, and i got ran over by a car after the alarm was on, then arrested. therefore, it was fixed, thanks for your help spaditagamer

Back