VPER'S LOADING SCREENS MOD

Ever get bored with the same loading screens as you are waiting for the game to load:oops:?
I did:p. I know it may not take long to load the game but hey, let's have some class here:p.
I know this may not be the most important mod in the world but I love adding class and a lot of great textures to the game;). I got bored looking at sad pictures half textured while the game was loading so I toyed around a little bit and replaced almost every one of them. Why look at goofy pictures of lets pretend when we can see some killer pictures of steelport and the badass action we can do in it:p. Why not see some of the killer players and evil people we are about to beet the crap out of:p. Anybody like shaundi instead of genki sitting on a silly recliner:oops:? Anyone like real pictures of steelport:oops:? Well we got a little bit of class now;).
Here are some of the loading screens I created( if I missed one be sure to let me know:p)
00005261.jpg
saint_row-the_third_wallpaper.jpg
1352343870_2.jpg
saint-row-the-third-HD.jpg
saints_row_the_third_wp_by_waslosman-d58upo4.png
saints-row-3-wallpapers-4-hd.jpg
Saints-Row-The-Third-1920x1080-Wallpaper-GamersWallpapers_com-.jpg
saints-row-the-third-pc-game-1280x800.jpg

And how about one of what we are about to do in steelport:p
saints-row-the-third-by-dead-end-thrills.jpg

Now I know this aint the most important mod in the game:p but hey, atleast it's a little more class;).

This mod is entirely compatable with other mods such as wardrobe changer, hud replacement and customize any vehicle and so forth;). Copy and paste all files to main directory including the entire asm updater folder(this has been updated to update almost every possible asm_pc file in the game).
Open the asm updater folder after copied to main directory and run the top windows batch file and a small windows command prompt will pop up and update everything for you. When finished press enter and play the game;). Of course with any of my mods please notify me if any issues so I can fix it immediately;)

Attachments

• Loading Screens Mod.rar
    8.8 MB · Views: 2,414
Since the long ass time to load the game isn't an issue to me so i don't really need this mod because I can't even see the 2nd picture before entering the game. But overall a very good mod for someone who has a long-ass-time-to-wait-before-I-can-play-the-damn-game loading screens.:D

Since the long ass time to load the game isn't an issue to me so i don't really need this mod because I can't even see the 2nd picture before entering the game. But overall a very good mod for someone who has a long-ass-time-to-wait-before-I-can-play-the-damn-game loading screens.:D
Thanks:). Sometimes when the major missions are loading it takes a minute so I figure why not:p Besides, mine loads pretty fast too but I've modified everything else in this game all the way down to the main menu with music so I figured I may as well finish it:p. Besides, when i'm done people wouldn't even recognize saints row the third:p

Back