Viper's SRIV Body Mod's

First off, Many thanks to saints row and all the tools we have been given to do the artistic work we do to make this game better at saints row mods;). Next I want to say thank you to all who have supported my work since I've been here and everyone willing to test my mods for me;). Now that that's out of the way:p.
Ever get tired of the games clothing:oops:? Ever wanted a custom outfit:oops:? Ever wanted a full body tattoo that cover's just enough to look sexy as hell:oops:? Well then you're in the right place;). The average nude mod does a great job at making the female body look more realistic for us. Yet we haven't been given the tools to modify clothing items or suits to our desire:rolleyes:. So I just created a way to make the things I wanted. Some simple details are left out in our average nude mod and the games basic files( toenails:p fingernails) and so forth. What I do here is fully retexture the body including realistic eyebrows, real lips, freckled chest, reshaded the body, manicured fingernails and toenails, and custom made outfits;). Yes this uses the same files as your nude mods with a slightly different outcome showing a clothed body in some way shape or form with the understanding it can be changed back to your average nude mod in less than a minute or changed to another created outfir or used with the games clothing;). Lets say you wanted your player to look like this:
fairy1.jpg

Or this:
witchblade-magic_00275303.jpg

Well then you are in the right place;)
This is my first and latest mod for SRIV ported from my body mods in saints row the third:
Screenshot6887.jpg
Screenshot7050.jpg
Screenshot7269.jpg

Many others are being ported as we speak but for now this is my Blue Saphire body mod ported to SRIV;).
Any and all requests are gladly taken and done as quickly as possible with greatest of detail possible;)
For now I hope you enjoy the mod, as all files are simple copy and paste to game and ready to play;)

Update:
This was my first and probably sexiest and most popular body mod I've ever done based on fantasy girl:
Screenshot1774.jpg
Screenshot1995.jpg
Screenshot2156.jpg

Next we have the ever so sexy Black Suit Body Mod based on this wallpaper:
116529-27126.jpg
Screenshot1650.jpg
Screenshot1964.jpg
Screenshot2587.jpg
Screenshot4106.jpg

And last for now but not least the Blue Sexy Suit Body Mod based on this image:
1193x850_5081_Girl_with_wolfs_2d_fantasy_wolves_girl_woman_archer_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
Screenshot5014.jpg
Screenshot5262.jpg
Screenshot6356.jpg

Almost forgot:p
The ever so sexy Poison Ivy;)
BeritaViral_20151112_01_03.jpg

Screenshot2378.jpg
Screenshot2629.jpg
Screenshot3260.jpg

All mods are copy and paste to game and any issues please notify me as soon as possible to fix the issue;)
I do not recommend the overplucked eyebrows in game( custom real eyebrows) I recommend using the in game option for no eyebrows( can be custom made for you) and please remember, the larger the chest size the more you distort the image( causes major pixilation). All have been fully tested to a size 90 chest with no distortion;)
For anyone having issues with this mod, I am uploading a copy of Thomas Jepp Tools supplied by Saints row tools. Open folder after extracted and run the Stream2update.exe( that's second from the bottom) and a small windows command prompt will show up and give you the option to update SRIV or SRGOOH.
Choose option 1 and it will update everything for you. I did not in any way make this program. All credits go to Saints Row Mods Administrator. I am simply supplying it for anyone having issues updating the game because of other mods using the customize player.asm_pc file.

As always, screenshots are greatly appreciated to see how my work looks on other players games and players;). And to see if any changes required;) Also, if anyone would like the black body suit made with the gold belt, simply ask and you shall receive :p
I am also uploading an optional copy of my sweetfx v3. All screenshots were taken with this and it makes the game show up more colorful and realistic;). Simply extract files and copy all to game and recommend launching with dx9 launcher so there is no blur;). As noted this is an optional download yet recommended for smooth and great looking gameplay;). Game on and mod like hell:p

This is a special valentines day adition requested by my great friend admixon;)
$ million dollar necklace and the sexiest minidress you won't find in this game:p
Screenshot1556.jpg
Screenshot1944.jpg
Screenshot2408.jpg
Screenshot2898.jpg

All screenshots appreciated so I know everything works ok and if any major changes needed;)

Attachments

• Blue saphire SRIV.rar
    16.2 MB · Views: 3,713
  • Black Suit Body Mod SRIV.rar
    16.2 MB · Views: 3,385
  • Blue Sexy Suit Body Mod SRIV.rar
    16.2 MB · Views: 3,136
  • Fantasy Suit Body Mod SRIV.rar
    16.2 MB · Views: 2,873
  • ThomasJepp.SaintsRow-rev54.rar
    112 KB · Views: 1,977
  • Poison Ivy SRIV.rar
    16.2 MB · Views: 3,182
  • SweetFX V3.rar
    4.1 MB · Views: 2,951
  • Valentines Day Body Mod SRIV.rar
    16.1 MB · Views: 3,322
Last edited:
I don't know. I think you posted it in wrong thread :p
No not realyo_O. It removes pixilation and adds color and performance:). You even run it in your game. It brings out the colors and detail in my outfits. I also showed it is optional. I posted all tools including Thomas Jepp Tools for everyone. At least I'm through I guess:p

No not realyo_O. It removes pixilation and adds color and performance:). You even run it in your game. It brings out the colors and detail in my outfits. I also showed it is optional. I posted all tools including Thomas Jepp Tools for everyone. At least I'm through I guess:p
Oh, ok I see.

Back