Vehicles Vehicles flagged non-customizable

I'm trying to make purchasable vehicles through the Upgrades menu (sort of like the car dealerships in earlier SRs), but any vehicle I purchase is flagged non-customizable for some reason (I assume it has to do with most unlockables here being DLC vehicles). Does anyone know how to overcome this issue?

I'm trying to make purchasable vehicles through the Upgrades menu (sort of like the car dealerships in earlier SRs), but any vehicle I purchase is flagged non-customizable for some reason (I assume it has to do with most unlockables here being DLC vehicles). Does anyone know how to overcome this issue?
Only way for now I guess is through the 'customize non-customizable vehicles' glitch you do in any one of the rim jobs found throughout Steelport. That's a cool mod tho! 😄👍

Thanks for the reply. It's good to see people here.

I hope it's not hardcoded and something can be done about it. But if others couldn't do anything about it after all these years, I have my doubts.
I just thought it would be cool to buy somewhat rarer cars, like in previous titles, although it's just a one time purchase for now. I'm also thinking about extending vehicle customization, I just don't want to bite off more than I can chew.

Back