Vehicle Explode

== Is it possible to prevent INSTANT DEATH of your character which sitting in the car/heli/plane that exploded ? ==

can any1 reduce vehicle explosion damage (while player inside exploded vehicle) to not instant death to just around 75% of max hp

I just think my character would be invincible after upgrade all rank 4 damage reduction
but this crap still kill my character

Can any 1 make this mod? please

P.S. sorry my English is bad T^T

I just try to edit some of .xtbl but it doesn't work

I mod my character HP to 750000 but its doesn't work
my character still die in vehicle explosion (sit in the vehicle that on fire and kabooommm died...)

I've wondered this for quite a while, especially since the Xbox 360 version does not have this same problem. On the Xbox 360 version, you don't die in exploding cars when your character reaches the highest damage reduction. On the PC version, you do, which is very annoying. I've actually played completely through both versions, and I've tested this in both versions several times, and there's clearly a difference between the two. I don't have an answer, unfortunately, but if someone knows a way to figure out what's different between the console and the PC versions, that would help.

Last edited:
Well, the only thing we can do, is to lower explosion damage and radius, and jump out of the car as soon it begins to smoke :) Or burn... But not APC - if it starts to burn, then we will not have time to get out (it has happened many times).

== Is it possible to prevent INSTANT DEATH of your character which sitting in the car/heli/plane that exploded ? ==

can any1 reduce vehicle explosion damage (while player inside exploded vehicle) to not instant death to just around 75% of max hp

I just think my character would be invincible after upgrade all rank 4 damage reduction
but this crap still kill my character

Can any 1 make this mod? please

P.S. sorry my English is bad T^T

I just try to edit some of .xtbl but it doesn't work

I mod my character HP to 750000 but its doesn't work
my character still die in vehicle explosion (sit in the vehicle that on fire and kabooommm died...)

I Agree That . I HATE This ...

Back