Vanilla AR-50 and No rocket on Bear

Hi,

I love Gentlemen of the Row but some changes really bug me, so I wish someone could help me to "fix" them.
I would love to see the vanilla AR-50 (without grenade launcher) back instead of the Firework version, and also removing the missiles from the Bear : the vehicle has no missile launcher anyway and it makes the vehicle really too powerful imo and I keep launching missile when I want to brake. :oops:

I tried SR2 Complete Combat Overhaul but it changes way too many things, also unlocks things I'm not supposed to get yet like infinite ammo on some weapon types.

Thanks in advance dude, I tried to do it myself but I only managed to make the Ar-50 invisible and unusable. :confused:

I managed to remove the alt fire from the Grizzly/Bear but I still need a hand to restore the vanilla AR-50. :rolleyes:

I'm dropping the file if you're interested, it's the exact same Grizzly from Gentlemen of the Row it just cannot fire missile anymore like its vanilla counterpart.
Drop in "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE", patch with GotR patcher, you know the dance (probably more than me).

Attachments

• weapons.xtbl
    349.7 KB · Views: 173
look at items_3d and items_inventory files of SR2 Complete Combat Overhaul and copy the mash file names of AR-50 to the same same files in GOTR and delete projetal info to make it normal rifle. I hope I am understandable enough. Good luck.

Back